Redwall's Legacy

Please login or register.

Users Online

23 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Most Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 25830
  • Total Topics: 1373
  • Online Today: 28
  • Online Ever: 55
  • (October 30, 2012, 11:32:44 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 23
Total: 23

Site Updates

~ Make sure your email address and other information is up to date, so you don't miss any important information or emails that we send out pertaining to the forum.

~ Find our 'chatroom' in the main navigation bar and chit-chat with others!

~ Look through our 'gallery' in the main navigation bar and submit your artwork to be displayed!

~ If you need help to get acquainted (or re-acquainted) to the site please visit the following link:
 http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2495.0

~ 'Like' us on Facebook
- you don't need to have a facebook account to view the page. And if you don't, add it to your 'favorites'
https://www.facebook.com/Redwalls-Legacy-Online-160011034047022/

Author Topic: The Feast of the Worlds (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Anghan Silverfur

• Dibbun
  • Kudos Received: 4
  • Official Site Otaku
    • View Profile
Re: The Feast of the Worlds (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2018, 10:05:51 PM »
     Hinata gave a quiet smile. It was a bit rusty, but the otter’s Senshachaa was definitely the real thing. No, it’s all right, she signed. She stood up and dusted herself off, then accepted the proffered paw and shook it. Thank you. It’s a wonderfully organized gathering.
     Realizing that her hood had fallen down, she pulled it back up to cover her eyes and hair. They tended to draw attention, and she preferred to stay unnoticed in social settings. Unlike Katsuke. She smirked.
Bringing her attention back to her host, she said, You speak sign. Where are you from?
   Meanwhile, Katsuke was furiously shoving food into his mouth, despite the fact that he knew he’d throw up by the end of the contest if he kept up like this. Fourth plate. Fifth. Now he was on his sixth, and he wasn’t feeling too well. He glanced over at Vrasku’s plate. They were close, if he’d kept count right. But . . . he was feeling awful now. Evidently, so were his opponents. He groaned.
   He really wanted that knife.
   Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Jurou. The small ferret looked as bored as hell. “I’ll bet he leaves in the next two --” he started to mutter to himself, but looked back and saw that Jurou was gone. “Never mind.”
   Jurou was tired of being stared at, so he walked around the edge of the party and towards the large house to find something to capture his interest. “Hm . . . wealthy otter,” he murmured, as he entered by a side door.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 07:50:57 PM by Anghan Silverfur »

Offline Anghan Silverfur

• Dibbun
  • Official Site Otaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2018, 10:52:12 AM »
((ooc . . . er, wat happened?

Offline T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • Kudos Received: 25
  • One Admin To Rule Them All
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2018, 12:53:29 PM »
Ooc: im waiting for the others to post... it is end of school year tho.. so finals and studying is going on
..::TJ's Crew::..
TJ- Human Fox- Red and white- Assassin
Captian Tessa- squirrel-maid- redish gold - Abby Champion
Jessie-  squirrel-maid -gray- cartographer
Doctor Fabiana- Mousmaid - light brown- Doctor
Commodore Dominique- Otter Maid- dark brown- Pirate
Bio: http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2160.msg41211#msg41211

Offline stargazette

• Elder
  • Kudos Received: 7
  • Inspiration is Everywhere! ^-^
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2018, 12:06:03 AM »
OOC: For me I still have 2 months left... but I'm having trouble coming up with something to post here. Sorry
fight for family, friends,peace, and deeper 'n ever pie
most of my charas are in the topic: Arries.
Main Characters: Arries the squirrelmaid, Arries the wildcat(female), Birchrose the shield(female badger), Starlight(female fox), and more! Also, remeber, "Real life before Role Play!"

Offline coolcoyote

• Warrior Member
  • Kudos Received: 13
  • Meniacal laughter is the best medicine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2018, 03:47:38 PM »
Ooc : ill post later at lunch
Dylan Locke - Lizard mercenary
Rascal - Foxy food thief
Rasilisk - Lizard Advisor for Southsward
Liam Grey - Pudgy Pine Marten pirate
Npcs....so many npcs....

Offline coolcoyote

• Warrior Member
  • Kudos Received: 13
  • Meniacal laughter is the best medicine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2018, 07:23:21 PM »
Both lizard and vulpine were looking uncomfortably full as well. "Well, Im out." Vrasku threw his arms into the air, twisitng in his chair until his back rested against the table. Picking his teeth with one paw, resting the other on his swollen midriff he turned to Rascal amd smiled deviously, "I can aford to lose, how about YOU, Rascal?"

The fox gulped. He had no idea what he had done to offend the lizard so much, and he hoped to never find out.

Slowly, Rascal craned his head back to his plate. All that was left was a single cookie. He was so full he couldnt even lean forward to grab it. All that money, done the drain if he didnt eat one... Last... Cookie.

Rascal let out a loud whine, raising his paw to signify he was done, before falling backward onto the floor in defeat.
Dylan Locke - Lizard mercenary
Rascal - Foxy food thief
Rasilisk - Lizard Advisor for Southsward
Liam Grey - Pudgy Pine Marten pirate
Npcs....so many npcs....

Offline stargazette

• Elder
  • Kudos Received: 7
  • Inspiration is Everywhere! ^-^
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2018, 11:27:14 PM »
Star and Arries both let out a chorus of, "Noo!" Along with all of Rascal's supporters in the crowd. Starlight shook her head, munchimg on a cookie similar to the one on the gluttons plate.
Star sighed, "Well, there goes my money also... At least it was entertaining!"
fight for family, friends,peace, and deeper 'n ever pie
most of my charas are in the topic: Arries.
Main Characters: Arries the squirrelmaid, Arries the wildcat(female), Birchrose the shield(female badger), Starlight(female fox), and more! Also, remeber, "Real life before Role Play!"

Offline Anghan Silverfur

• Dibbun
  • Official Site Otaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2018, 01:09:36 AM »
((ooc  Oh . . . XD I was going to let coyote win. Oh well.

Offline T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • Kudos Received: 25
  • One Admin To Rule Them All
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2018, 01:37:41 PM »
ooc: DON"T YOU DARE GO STEALING STUFF FROM DOMINIQUE! lol ask is better then stealing.
Oh what contest shall we do next? Dance concert, Dance off? fencing? about about games like ring toss? of pong?
ic:
Rudderwake, she signed back to Hinata, but I have been everywhere around the world up since I was a kid, worked on a variety of different ships, one was a crew member who knew sashasha and taught me. She signaled again. But if you are curious, my travel journals record my adventures on the high sea and places I have been. One second she signaled.

She focused back on the table and gave a grin, the pain in her eyes gone Dominique hopped up on the table once more. "VRASKU! Congratulations on winning! You have won the prize money! Once you feel better you can retrieve your prize, With Katsuke a close second, followed by Rascalm well done my friends!" she quickly added, noticing all the faces look like they were about to be sick, she gave a small grimace, that wouldn't be a pretty sight. "NOW EVERYONE! ENJOY THE REST OF THE FESTIVITIES!" she cried gleefully before jumping down off the table. She grinned at Hinata and handed her a chocolate chip cookie.

Back in the house, Jessie had managed to sneak way from her sister and found herself in the library where she was in the middle of the floor surrounded by stacks of book she plucked off Dominiques shelf. In her hand was an old leather bound book talking about mythical creatures in the world which captured her interest. A fe wtimes she noticed the Dominique had scribbled in the margins notes and things about some of the creatures. She wondered if Dominique acually had found some of these creatures.
..::TJ's Crew::..
TJ- Human Fox- Red and white- Assassin
Captian Tessa- squirrel-maid- redish gold - Abby Champion
Jessie-  squirrel-maid -gray- cartographer
Doctor Fabiana- Mousmaid - light brown- Doctor
Commodore Dominique- Otter Maid- dark brown- Pirate
Bio: http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2160.msg41211#msg41211

anything