Redwall's Legacy

Please login or register.

Users Online

43 Guests, 2 Users
T.J., Serena Rosebud
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2018, 08:13:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Most Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26403
  • Total Topics: 1373
  • Online Today: 53
  • Online Ever: 55
  • (October 30, 2012, 11:32:44 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 43
Total: 45

Site Updates

~ Make sure your email address and other information is up to date, so you don't miss any important information or emails that we send out pertaining to the forum.

~ Find our 'chatroom' in the main navigation bar and chit-chat with others!

~ Look through our 'gallery' in the main navigation bar and submit your artwork to be displayed!

~ If you need help to get acquainted (or re-acquainted) to the site please visit the following link:
 http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2495.0

~ 'Like' us on Facebook
- you don't need to have a facebook account to view the page. And if you don't, add it to your 'favorites'
https://www.facebook.com/Redwalls-Legacy-Online-160011034047022/

Author Topic: The Feast of the Worlds (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)  (Read 662 times)

Offline Anghan Silverfur

• Dibbun
  • Kudos Received: 1
  • Official Site Otaku
    • View Profile
Re: The Feast of the Worlds (OPEN FOR EVERYONE)
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2018, 09:21:08 PM »
   At the edge of the feast, two sets of eyes watched the massive, gluttonous fox downing an enormous quantity of food at an entirely impossible speed. “He’s fat,” the black ferret murmured. He stood, looking on, completely enfolded in his black cloak with a hood covering his head and shadowing his eyes. “And somewhat silly.” He looked up at the vixen next to him, who stood as shrouded as he in a silver cloak.
   She smirked. Now, Jurou, be kind, she signed with her paws. There’s no call for that. Besides, Katsuke could easily eat more.
   Jurou looked closely at the crowd. “I don’t see him yet,” he muttered.
   The vixen tapped him on the shoulder. He looked back at her. He’ll show up. He only went to find a restroom. Anyway, we’re here solely so he can “socialize”. She accentuated this last word with air quotation marks.
   Jurou shrugged, and rearranged his cloak. “Hinata, we’re only here so he can eat as much food as he can possibly fit into his big body,” he murmured.
   Hinata chuckled, and whispered, “True,” then immediately held her paw to a scar running across her throat.
   Jurou glanced over curiously. I’m fine, she signed.
   Suddenly, they heard a commotion and both turned to look at the center of the crowd. "Found him," Jurou said quietly.
   Katsuke jumped onto the table, staring down at the fat fox with a grin on his face. “Greetings, oh fat one!” he shouted. “It is clear that you are able to down a very, very large amount of food! Now, tell me . . .” He flipped off of the table and landed on the ground with a great big WHUMP! “How much do you think I can eat? Tell me how much you’ve eaten, and I will surpass it!”
   Katsuke shifted his sash as he waited for an answer, his knives and kamas rattling around as he did so against his grey, sleeveless tunic. He flashed his bright red fur in the sunlight, fixing Rascal with a mischievous look.

Offline coolcoyote

• Warrior Member
  • Kudos Received: 12
  • Meniacal laughter is the best medicine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2018, 07:12:14 PM »
The fox, the heavyset red, yelped as his  buffer and fitter fellow glutton appeared in such a dramatic way.

"Well, a good day to you too!" Rasval struggled to catch his breath after being frightened so. His eyes narrow as he looks the fox over, "Surpass me, eh? I will have you know that I ate... THREE platefulls... This high and this wide." He exagerates with his paws, both metephorically and literally.

But the fox called him fat, so Rasval will feel no sympathy if the vulpine injures himself trying to out eat a fleet of hungry hares.

The subject of Mods, admins and nobility temporarily forgotten, Rascal leans back in his chair. "But, the real question is... What do you want if you win... And what will I get when you DON'T."
Dylan Locke - Lizard mercenary
Rascal - Foxy food thief
Rasilisk - Lizard Advisor for Southsward
Liam Grey - Pudgy Pine Marten pirate
Npcs....so many npcs....

Offline Anghan Silverfur

• Dibbun
  • Official Site Otaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2018, 08:03:14 PM »
   Katsuke grinned cheekily. “If I win, you’ll give me enough money to buy a brand new custom knife. If I lose, I will give you the same amount, then stand on this table and declare you to be the greatest vittle-muncher in all of . . . where are we again?” he added quietly to a nearby mouse.
   “. . . er, M-Mossflower,” the mouse replied, somewhat stunned.
   “That’s right! The Great King of Edibles of the land of Mossflower!” Katsuke sat down across from the fox. “Now, then, oh honorable-if-slightly-large fellow lover-of-all-things-related-to-food, tell me your name! I present myself, thy challenger, as the traveller, Katsuke Ikari!” he said with a grand gesture. Pausing, he turned to the other female fox and the furless stoat who’d been speaking with the glutton beforehand. “Apologies, ladies, for interrupting the conversation,” he murmured, “But I saw a challenge and decided to impose myself.” He whipped back around and stared at the tubby fox with an almost comically intense glare.
   Hinata sighed. “He’s gone a bit overboard this time,” she whispered, keeping it as low as possible to avoid hurting her vocal cords.
   “Mhm.” Jurou stared out into the crowd. “Don’t injure your voice.”
   “I won’t.” She pulled her hood down further over her ears. “Let’s go closer and watch this.
   The pair of them, absolutely quiet, slipped into the party and moved towards the table where their friend was now about to either make a fool of himself by winning, or make an even bigger fool of himself by losing. I doubt that he’s got enough money to pay the fox if he loses, Hinata thought.

Offline stargazette

• Elder
  • Kudos Received: 9
  • Hoi! Crush all your enemies! ^-^
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2018, 12:06:11 AM »
OOC: (lol, this is getting interesting. Can this be a modern day Mossflower? Or at least farther along in the timeline than the books?)
BIC:  Star softly laughed and motioned her forgiveness to... Katsuke? It sounded so foreign, but it didn't really matter where he came from. No one beast or human could eat that amount of food in one sitting. She was certainly curious on how this beast could. Star even knew a badger would couldn't eat that much!
Star leaned toward Rascal, "If he can eat that, I will help you pay for the knife!" She righted herself, and waited for the show to begin!
fight for family, friends,peace, and deeper 'n ever pie
most of my charas are in the topic: Arries.
Main Characters: Arries the squirrelmaid, Arries the wildcat(female), Birchrose the shield(female badger), Starlight(female fox), and more!

Offline Anghan Silverfur

• Dibbun
  • Official Site Otaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2018, 01:20:01 AM »
((ooc Whoops, forgot this: http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2821.msg51530;topicseen#new (character link) Is it coyote's turn?

Online T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • Kudos Received: 24
  • One Admin To Rule Them All
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2018, 11:26:04 AM »
Ooc: of course it can be. :) I'll post soon! :)
..::TJ's Crew::..
TJ- Human Fox- Red and white- Assassin
Captian Tessa- squirrel-maid- redish gold - Abby Champion
Jessie-  squirrel-maid -gray- cartographer
Doctor Fabiana- Mousmaid - light brown- Doctor
Commodore Dominique- Otter Maid- dark brown- Pirate
Bio: http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2160.msg41211#msg41211

Offline stargazette

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2018, 11:57:51 AM »
OOC: Yay! So, modern day Mossflower, or no?
Main Characters: Arries the squirrelmaid, Arries the wildcat(female), Birchrose the shield(female badger), Starlight(female fox), and more!

Offline coolcoyote

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2018, 12:19:26 PM »
(ooc: im up for either. This version of rascal wondered in from ye old midevil mossflower though >w>)
Rascal - Foxy food thief
Npcs....so many npcs....

Offline Anghan Silverfur

• Dibbun
  • Official Site Otaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2018, 12:20:40 PM »
(( ooc Either would work for me, too -- but same as coyote, my charas are from medieval as well.

Online T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2018, 02:43:07 PM »
Ooc: free for all. It could be from other realms your characters! Don't think to deep about it. lol medieval, tech world. Hahaha

Offline coolcoyote

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2018, 04:53:10 PM »
(lets TJ post before Rasval replies :) )
Rascal - Foxy food thief
Npcs....so many npcs....

Online T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2018, 10:40:44 PM »
She wasn't about to respond, a little annoyed when they were interrupted by another beast. TJ took a step back in surpriseand watched the unfolding. She chuckled as the new comer issued a challenge to Rascal. Now this was a compition! She leaned against another table and watched the proceedings before saying quietly, "There are rules, the first creature to finished tr most plates of food wins, the prize is a payment worth of a knife, loser pays the winner. No cheating, no asking for help, your plate must be clean in order for it to count. Any interference from the outside will pose elimination. those are the rules, set down by TJ, Administrator and Ruler of Mossflower World"

Dominique watched as another creature joined the party and gave a smile, now others were trickling in! Wonderful! She was hoping many more joined the precedings. Her sharp eyes didn't miss anything as she saw, which sshe assumed, was the new comers friends. Shrugging she kept a watch on the table which has been drawing and even bigger crowed. Eventually she would make her way over, but for now she chatted away with old friends.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 10:42:22 PM by T.J. »

Offline stargazette

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 12:05:26 AM »
Star's eyes widened. Biting her lip to keep from laughing, she nudged Rascal.
"Ya hear that? You have to put your money where your mouth is! You sure you can finish all that?" She could tell Rascal would probably try to weasel out of the situation he got himself into. Or would he?
OOC: Lets just say it is medival. If we have to make up something for how Star is here, I will.

Offline Anghan Silverfur

• Dibbun
  • Official Site Otaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2018, 11:38:47 PM »
((ooc . . . Whose turn is it?

Offline coolcoyote

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2018, 12:02:11 AM »
(mine. Ill pose soon)
Rascal - Foxy food thief
Npcs....so many npcs....

Offline coolcoyote

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2018, 08:00:03 PM »
Weasel himself out of his problems indeed. The rotund glutton was one bite away from securing himself a bet before this... Brute of a fox butted in! Now he has to win an eating contest with his stomach already full!

"Fine!" Rascal flailed his arms about. "Fine! I accept your challenge. It's time to put your food where your mouth is, fox!" With a devious grin, Rascal began to slice him another slice of pie. "Unless of course, anyone else wants to jump in here and toss more onto the bet? That seems to be the custom here... No? Well then we can-"

"I would like to raise the stakes."

"Oh for the love of, what is it now?" Rascal began, then paused when the crowd parted to dramativally reveal a tall, imposing reptile. The muscular beast of red scales louged in a chair by the table, dressed in an open hawaiian shirt and tan shorts.

"My names, Vrasku... And I'm willing to double what ever the lovely vixen lady is willing to pay." The man flicked a strange plastic card onto the table and then grinned evily. "But only on the condition that the loser becomes DINNER."

Rascal gulped, "T-that seems a tad violent..."

"Well, I am the villain. Kind of in the job description." Vrasku the villainous lizard shrugged, "Unless of course you both doubt you can win..."

"Me? No, no, no. I can totally win. But my fellow fox here might not enjoy such... Interestingly dangerous stakes, you know..." Rasval chuckled nervously.

(Ooc: its an ooc setting, so you can have peeps from the past, present and future mingling together. Vrasku was a merc captain from another story here xD)
Rascal - Foxy food thief
Npcs....so many npcs....

Offline Anghan Silverfur

• Dibbun
  • Official Site Otaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2018, 11:38:48 PM »
   Hinata sighed and placed a paw over her eyes. Ridiculous fox, she thought.
   “Of course I’ll take you on, oh villainous one!” Katsuke cried, and immediately snatched an empty plate from the table. “I am prepared to watch this honorable glutton be devoured as a delectable meal of some kind. Or, if he proves the fatter of the two of us, I will become thy meal!” He stood and took an elaborate bow, then turned to the crowd and did the same, then finally to the tubby fox across from him. “Sir, I engage thee!”
   He seized a sizable tart from one end of the table, then dashed over to another table and gathered a number of other food items and started stacking his plate.
   Hinata watched, a slight chuckle escaping her throat. “At least,” she murmured, “He has a good chance of winning at this point. That other fox looks a little . . . full.”
   Jurou sniffed. “That’s an understatement.” He stayed near her, though slightly in front, as creatures near him shuffled away from his person.
   Be nice, Hinata signed. But . . . She paused. That villain looked dangerous, and could actually end up hurting Katsuke or another beast at the feast.
   “Get a weapon or two prepared,” she whispered.
   “Hmph.” Jurou pulled out (under his cloak) a few knives, then reached inside his cloak to make sure that he had a good number of senbons also at the ready.
        "Ready thy utensils!" Katsuke shouted through a mouthful of food, pointing a fork at Rascal.
        Nande, baka . . . Hinata thought.

Offline stargazette

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2018, 12:14:32 AM »
(OOC: yes Hinata. Complete, utter, baka)
Star yelled, "Are you both insane!? You are betting your LIVES on an eating contest!" She scowled, and dug in her purse. She swore she had that poison blade G had given her somewhere! She knew she couldn't outright stop the contest, but maybe she could stop that lizard from harming anyone. If she remebered how to throw it...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 01:05:55 AM by stargazette »

Offline Anghan Silverfur

• Dibbun
  • Official Site Otaku
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2018, 12:47:16 AM »
((ooc Did you mean to cross all that out?

Offline stargazette

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2018, 01:04:58 AM »
OOC:what the.. No!