Redwall's Legacy

Please login or register.

Users Online

21 Guests, 0 Users
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Most Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 25830
  • Total Topics: 1373
  • Online Today: 28
  • Online Ever: 55
  • (October 30, 2012, 11:32:44 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21

Site Updates

~ Make sure your email address and other information is up to date, so you don't miss any important information or emails that we send out pertaining to the forum.

~ Find our 'chatroom' in the main navigation bar and chit-chat with others!

~ Look through our 'gallery' in the main navigation bar and submit your artwork to be displayed!

~ If you need help to get acquainted (or re-acquainted) to the site please visit the following link:
 http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2495.0

~ 'Like' us on Facebook
- you don't need to have a facebook account to view the page. And if you don't, add it to your 'favorites'
https://www.facebook.com/Redwalls-Legacy-Online-160011034047022/

Author Topic: Gate Report: Rebirth  (Read 8344 times)

Offline RodoWodo

• Warrior Member
  • Kudos Received: 21
  • What did you put in this brownie?
    • View Profile
Re: Gate Report: Rebirth
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2017, 02:35:41 PM »
((Ight Ill do a time skip to when sh*t hits the fan))
It took a little while for the tech crew to discover that this drone specifically wasn't one of there own which lead to some concern amongst the group. Regardless this will have tobe something they report in once they return from the mission but it was clear they needed to push on so Louis gave the order to move out. It took them a several more hours of driving before the  aroma of salt water was in the air. Louis leaned back in seat looking at the new lead truck. The new truck had to take lead position due to mechanical issues on the other truck. "Damn hunk of junk" Louis muttered as patted the dash of the truck. The driver looked over at the mouse and laughed. "Ah come on Captain, You know that these old ISAF trucks have their moments and it is always something minor. Give these trucks some credit." Louis looked over at the beagle and sighed. "I guess your right Douglas. Anyways hang on let me radio in the lead truck." He said as he grabbed the radio. "Hey lead truck you starting to pull ahead ease up on the speed. Also how are things looking ahead."  The radio then responded. "Solid copy 1-1. So far everything seems alri-" Suddenly the radio comms broke as the lead truck suddenly exploded into a ball of fire  as it was launched up in the air and rolled into the ditch. Suddenly shots started to ring out striking the gunned on the truck in the back of the line and killing him." ALL UNIT GET DOWN! SWITCH TO LETHAL ROUNDS!" Louis yelled as his team rushed out of the truck before yet another rocket  wizzed by hitting the ground near the truck.
-Ezikeil DeSota(and crew)- ferret - young Captian of The Defiance-characters welcomed aboard
-Teai Whitefang- Weasel- young marksbeast- musician
-Serghei Mechitbayeva(and Dimitri Viannu)- Pine Marten- Youngest child of family of nobles- assassin
now on twitter @_RodoWodo_  :D*shameless advertising intensifies*

Offline Unknowsoldier

• Warrior Member
  • Kudos Received: 25
  • "Is revenge a science, or an art?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2017, 08:22:33 PM »
Both older beasts, Mortimer and Lennard, had gotten out of their vehicle quickly and took positions to fire back. With clear experience they started picking off the ambushers, taking out the few who had AT weapons and stragglers. Hiding behind cover and repositioning when the heat was on them.

"Bloody hell! Seems some blokes aren't too happy with us being here!" The hare said before picking off an enemy trying to pick up a weapon off of the ground. Mortimer meanwhile picked off those closer by with his SMG, "Not that many either, 20 or so from what I can make out."

---

Meanwhile, a fair distance away from the ambush a sniper scope was surveying the scene and hovered over where the two older beasts were. "Poydem, ser?"

"Net." A rugged looking ferret said while looking through his binoculars. "Nasha rol' - prosto pereosmyslit', uchastvovat' tol'ko v tom sluchaye, yesli ona vynuzhdena." Already he could tell the ambush was turning in favor of the defenders as more fell from the return fire and grunted. "Ironclaw, otpustite, chtoby ukazat' bravo. Ochevidno, chto nashi posledniye novobrantsy ne mogli spravit'sya s prostoy zasadoy." With precision the 20 beast team with bulky gear left their spotting position and moved off into the underbrush away from the fighting.

Offline T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
  • One Admin To Rule Them All
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2017, 08:56:31 PM »
TJ was yanked out my Marcus who threw her behind the humvee, she was wide eyed looking at him and Mona. "Thanks, I kinda froze.." She said as she took a deep breath, readying her rife. "What I don't understand is where they get the weapons from." She said as she spun up and let off a few shots in the direction where the attack came from, and ducking back down. "I mean, they don't have the technology that we have," she let off a few more rounds before reloading. "We need to check for injured creatures." They quickly dashed to the humvee in front and slowly made their way forward checking who washout dead or not. And those who where injured, addressing the wound quickly as possible and tagging them for transport.

Fabi dove for a rock and rubbed a paw over her face, wiping away the sweat, slowing her breathing. She reached the first humvee who took the full hit, gagging slightly at the smell she stayed low as she scurried through the wreckage looking for survivors. She found one, a badly burned and wounded ferret. "Hold on, I got you!" She said hurriedly as she slung off her pack and started to tend the wounded solider. She looked around desperately for her crew and found herself quiet alone, taking a deep breath she started to work, applying a turniket and bandages where needed all the time talking to the ferret. "You'll be ok, stay with me!" She said as he drifted in and out of focus and she slapped him hard across the face, "You ain't dying today, it's not your time!" She said desperately her voice cracking. Somehow she needed to get him away from the wreckage and the burning. Out of the thick smoke, out of danger. She put his arm around her shoulders. "Come on, you need to walk.." She said grunting, pulling him back, hoping she had enough smoke cover that she wouldn't be an exposed target. They staggered slowly back towards the others.
..::TJ's Crew::..
TJ- Human Fox- Red and white- Assassin
Captian Tessa- squirrel-maid- redish gold - Abby Champion
Jessie-  squirrel-maid -gray- cartographer
Doctor Fabiana- Mousmaid - light brown- Doctor
Commodore Dominique- Otter Maid- dark brown- Pirate
Bio: http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2160.msg41211#msg41211

Offline RodoWodo

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2018, 12:22:41 AM »
Louis hunkered down on the side of the hill with Douglas and Xaio by his side. "Dammit the lead truck's wreckage is blocking the path! Xaio do you have a beat on the enemy?" The mouse said as he looked over to the Red Panda who peers over the hill spotting several flashes up on the hillside. "We have snipers up on the hill if you can give me cover I'll move out of sight into a position with a clear shot." Xaio said at the mouse and beagle. Giving a nod Louis turned to the beagle. "Alright Douglas! Light'em up!" With that the two raised from the hill opening fire ass they yelled for the rest of the unit for suppressing fire. This gave Xaio a chance to move as he grabbed his rifle he started to run before spotting Fabi carrying a wounded ferret. Then he saw the flash from the hill and the wounded ferret's chest was suddenly tore open spouting blood everywhere as the bullet tore through him. The Red panda suddenly dashed straight towards the mouse tackling here behind a truck as another shot suddenly whizzed right passed the two. Deciding to cut his losses Xaio popped up from behind the truck rifle raised aiming towards where the sniper shot came from and then took a shot of his own.
-Ezikeil DeSota(and crew)- ferret - young Captian of The Defiance-characters welcomed aboard
-Serghei Mechitbayeva(and Dimitri Viannu)- Pine Marten- Youngest child of family of nobles- assassin

Offline Unknowsoldier

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2018, 06:55:14 PM »
The exchanging of return fire from soon began to dwindle from the ambushers and one began to to ready a grenade to toss. Only for Lennard to pop out out of cover to land shots on the rat through his chest. The few nearby barely registered their comrade falling until exploding from the dropped grenade after a few seconds.

Gunfire ceased after the explosion and once the dust settled none of the attackers seemed to be left standing, or alive as Lennard peeked over. "Bloody hell." The hare moved over to the side where the attackers came from and all he heard were a few low groans of the soldiers passing on. He waved over to the rest, "Clear! Just a few that aren't gonna last long." Which he shouldered his rifle and Mortimer began tending to those wounded nearby, the older mouse helping those he could.

Offline T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2018, 02:19:32 AM »
Time seemed to slow, and Fabi turned her head seeing the ferret jerked next to her and before falling forward. Fabi staggered before she was tackled to the ground. Her breath came out in a whoosh as she landed hard to the ground. Her body feeling numb she looked and saw Xiao above her, firing off shots. As time sped up again the guns shots died down and everything became into focus. She groaned, getting air back into her lungs, turning her head she saw the ferret a few feet away. Closing her eyes she put her paws over her eyes, as tears threatened to fall, her body shaking. Luck was on Fabis side today, if it wasn't for Xiao, she would of been injured, or worse. "Thank you..thank you..heavens above thank you..." She mumbled over and over to herself. She ran her paws in her hair before sitting up and looking at the red panda, She gave him a shaken grateful smile, "Xiao, I-" she was instructed when Mona came running over, Markus following close behind. Monas bushy tail was on end, "Are you ok!? We lost you threw the smoke." Markus gave a small grin, a bandage on his head. Fabi nodded, "We.i mean I'm fine...just..shaken." She trailed off. "Are you ok Marcus?" He nodded, " Right as rain." Fabi nodded, forcing herself to speak grabbing Markus' radio she spoke into it, "Fabis's team, we need to set up triage, those seriously wounded set up in a back of a humvee, walking wounded and those able, we need to bring in the wounded, Mortimer, I need you with me at the humvee, Lennard, start triage, the rest of you, start patching up the wounded for transport. Then we can determine who goes back to base." Mona nodded and Markus gave a small salute before taking off. Fabi put the radio back on her beltbefore slowly getting up and put a paw on Xiao's shoulder, "Thank you... For saving my life...I owe you a life's debt," giving it a small squeeze she walked towards her humvee, it was gonna be a long night of treating the wounded and debriefing. She gave one last look at Xiao before getting to work.

Offline RodoWodo

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2018, 02:15:30 AM »
Louis looked around as rifle raised. "I need a status report! how many dead?" He said as the Beagle looked about for a moment. "Capt, we have 8 dead. all the guys in truck one are dead...we lost 3 more in the gunfight." There was a pained expression on his face as he looked about before looking over at Fabi. "Medical team you guys got a head count on wounded?" He said as he waited for the answer but something seemed off before he suddenly called back out to the medics. "Actually hold that thought, Douglas, Xaio....on me." He said as he drew his rifle again as the two formed up on him and began to move  up the hill where the enemy was firing upon. "Alright we need to ID these guys....who are they and where did they get the guns?" Louis stated to the other two as they walked up the hill.

Offline RodoWodo

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2018, 06:06:08 PM »
*pokes with a stick*

Offline T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2018, 10:51:40 PM »
I don't think its dead yet *nudges it with a foot* I'll just post something since Im bored.

----hours later, well into the night----

Fabi took off a pair of blood stained gloves and wiped her brow. Looking at her paws she saw they were slightly trembling. Looking in a small mirror, she saw what a mess she looked, blood coated her fur across her face, drying into a dark brown crust, her hair was half falling out of her ponytail and she just looked depleted and exhausted.
Fabi sighed and looked away.

She walked away and slowed as she saw the 8 body bags lined up next to the humvee. Silver tags labeled each solider and she muttered a small prayer as she passed. They will be heading back to base along with the wounded, while the rest who can go forward to find the other drone and maybe figure out why they were under attack. Well that is what Fabi hoped. She saw her crew. Somehow her team managed to come away unscathed which was a relief for Fabi. She stopped and looked at them, "Well done, everyone, today was a rough day, but we made it through..." she paused before continuing her voice soft, "We worked well and as a team, and that really reduced the casualties. I"m  really proud to know all of you guys and that I know that we always have each other back, that no matter what, we keep our eye on the goal and never waver no matter how dire it seems." her voice slighly cracked at the end and she cleared her throat, "Go get some rest, tomorrow will be another day." her team disbanded and Fabi looked up at the night sky, 'Tomorrow will be a better day...' she whispered to the stars, who twinkled in the night sky.

Walking to her Humvee IT (So affectionately called by Fabi as IT) she hopped in, checking on the few wounded under her care, seeing that they were resting peacefully she went over to the bucket. Grabbing a clean rag she got it wet and started to scrub the dirt and blood off her face, the blood that came from the wounded and the ferret she failed to save. She scrubbed harder and harder, part of her wanting to scrub away the whole day away. Looking up she stared at her wet face before dunking her whole head into the bucket of water. Letting out all the air and holding her breath until she started to feel her lungs burst for air. She lifted her head taking a deep intake of breath and letting it out slowly. Tears fell down her face as she opened her eyes, she shook her head, spraying water everywhere before burying her face in a towel. Thank goodness she had a great crew to help her and reduce any more causalities. Wiping her face of tears she checked on wounded again before sitting down and dangling her paw off the edge of IT. Leaning back she looked up at the night sky, deep in thought.

Offline RodoWodo

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2018, 12:49:04 PM »
((well with unknown unavailable i think we should just go ahead and put this rp on hold until he returns))

Offline Unknowsoldier

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2018, 08:14:04 PM »
((I apologize deeply for disappearing for so long, a mixture of things rose up. Good to find out I hadn't disappeared for too long.))

Offline T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2018, 07:35:49 PM »
(shall we try to resume. I tired of writing random posts...lol)

Offline RodoWodo

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2018, 12:14:49 PM »
((your up  unknow))

Offline Unknowsoldier

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2018, 04:46:16 PM »
The entire day the two older beasts had been busy, Mortimer tending to the wounded when he could and giving a few rites to those who couldn't hold on. Lennard meanwhile had been doing a quiet patrol of the area on his own, trying to figure out who the attackers were as well and had a few ideas, none of which sounded good.

The greying mouse had moved around the Humvee IT to take a break and found Fabi leaning back, watching the stars above. A tired smile on his face as he got a towel to wet and clean himself up of dirt and blood. "The stars sure do look beautiful here don't they?" He asked before taking off his glasses and wiping his face.

Offline T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2018, 12:23:52 AM »
Fabi heard Mortimer and replied, "it's funny, I've been studying the stars, they are the same consillations as back home." She pointed to a bright colored star, "That's the North Star, follow it and it will bring you home, as it always points north." She directed her gaze to a cluster of stars, "That's Orion, the warrior, always watching and always protecting." She paused and her voice was heavy with sadness, "But the heaven gain a few new stars tonight...8 to be exact," her voice cracked.

She paused for awhile and then said, "I nearly died today... I was so close to..." Her voice trembling,"I Put saving others before myself.. He died.. The ferret Juan, solider ID; 2145 from USA, I was dragging him back when we came under cover. I was gonna be next"...if it wasn't for Xiao..." She trailed off, sobs racking her body as she finally had a chance to think about and it terrified her the sense of calm and working under pressure finally cracked. She buried her face again in the towel she had. Refusing to meet Mortimers eyes, "I nearly died, and 8 died today!" She yelled in the towel, her voice muffled. "How could everything go wrong!? Why us? Why me!!"
Fabi was frustrated, scared, upset and confused. She never had to go through how it felt like to nearly die and that someone died under her care, never had that happen to her.

She lifted her head, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...I shouldn't act like this.." She said trying to calm herself, " i don't know what happened..." She rubbed her eyes vigorously. "Thank you for your help..t-t-today, if it was t for you or Lenard or anyone, more would of been lost... thank you."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 02:52:13 PM by T.J. »

Offline RodoWodo

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2018, 01:16:13 PM »
A hour passes as Louis and the other arrive carrying something. Once arriving the mouse tossed a military grade vest with a Patch that is very familiar. "F***ing hell was got ambushed by damn Belkans!" He said with a cold look in his eyes. Where did they come from? How did they get here? These thoughts was rushing all through Louis's head as he looked over at the 8 bodies now covered with sheets. He didn't know to much be he did understand one thing... "Everyone get ready to mount up we need to fall back to HQ ASAP. If we stay here any longer we might all get killed by a larger force." He said with a stern tone.

Offline T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2018, 01:22:01 AM »
Fabi watched Louis come storming in and curiosity replaced her temporary sadness she felt, as Louis relayed the message of the Belkans and gave the orders to retreat back to headquarters.  Suddenly she didn't feel good, Belkans involved was never good, she and her brother knew that as both had a history with the. Fabi gathered her hair in a ponytail and wearily got to her feet, "Marcus, coming lets get everyone together to move you, you heard the boss." She glanced a Louis, "Let's move out." She debated talking to him or not but then shook her head, packing up everything. After loading the last deceased solider into the HUmvee, Fabi took a little breather, making sure nothing was left behind, only the wreckage and casings littered the ground.

In short order her team was ready to go and it looked like the rest of the group was also ready to go. Marcus volunteered to drive, and Fabi stayed in the back of IT with Stacey to watch over the wounded, during the drive back to HQ, it seemed to go by fast as everyone was either pissed off and tensions high. Fabi and Stacey took turns, on Fabis downtime she found herself nodding off, as the sun started to rise in the east.

Fabi watched Louis come storming in and curiosity replaced her temporary sadness she felt, as Louis relayed the message of the Belkans and gave the orders to retreat back to headquarters.  Suddenly she didn't feel good, Belkans involved was never good, she and her brother knew that as both had a history with the. Fabi gathered her hair in a ponytail and wearily got to her feet, "Marcus, coming lets get everyone together to move you, you heard the boss." She glanced a Louis, "Let's move out." She debated talking to him or not but then shook her head, packing up everything. After loading the last deceased solider into the HUmvee, Fabi took a little breather, making sure nothing was left behind, only the wreckage and casings littered the ground.

In short order her team was ready to go and it looked like the rest of the group was also ready to go. Marcus volunteered to drive, and Fabi stayed in the back of IT with Stacey to watch over the wounded, during the drive back to HQ, it seemed to go by fast as everyone was either pissed off and tensions high. Fabi and Stacey took turns, on Fabis downtime she found herself nodding off, as the sun started to rise in the east.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:39:50 PM by T.J. »

Offline RodoWodo

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2018, 05:46:46 PM »
(you mean Louis? XD. anyways holy hell i actually gave up hope on this thread for awhile)

Offline T.J.

• Administrator
  • Legend Member
    • View Profile
    • Videos of my life
« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2018, 07:55:17 PM »
yeah Louis! lol I don't wanna give up on this...twice now. hahahahaha

Offline RodoWodo

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2018, 12:00:17 AM »
( part of me was considering a world war 1 version of this buuttt more like wonder woman. lone solder ends up in a strange world)

anything