Redwall's Legacy

Please login or register.

Users Online

34 Guests, 1 User
Pask
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 15, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Most Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26147
  • Total Topics: 1357
  • Online Today: 44
  • Online Ever: 55
  • (October 30, 2012, 11:32:44 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 34
Total: 35

Site Updates

~ Make sure your email address and other information is up to date, so you don't miss any important information or emails that we send out pertaining to the forum.

~ Find our 'chatroom' in the main navigation bar and chit-chat with others!

~ Look through our 'gallery' in the main navigation bar and submit your artwork to be displayed!

~ If you need help to get acquainted (or re-acquainted) to the site please visit the following link:
 http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2495.0

~ 'Like' us on Facebook
- you don't need to have a facebook account to view the page. And if you don't, add it to your 'favorites'
https://www.facebook.com/Redwalls-Legacy-Online-160011034047022/

Author Topic: Deadly Dinner  (Read 1713 times)

Offline coolcoyote

• Warrior Member
  • Kudos Received: 11
  • Meniacal laughter is the best medicine.
    • View Profile
Re: Deadly Dinner
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2015, 07:03:47 AM »
Basilisk just stares, unblinking. It has finally come to his realization that this rat, this poor underfed creature, was mad. Completely, undeniably /mad/.

And Basil was completely ok with that. It took him a few moments to warm up to the idea sure, but after some thought the snake decided that it might not be such a bad idea to have a devoted servent. It might be fun to have a minion.

And if not, well, he could always eat him. Speaking of eating...

"No no, you did weeeeell my crazy little friend. You...sssssss...came to my aid." Basil smiles, "You ssshall be rewarded...but firssst." The serpent turns his gaze to the fox still stuck in the window. Oh how embarrassing.

The vixen's struggles only become more frantic as Basil's tail wraps around her ankle's, pulling her free from the window with a loud pop. She whimpers as she is hoisted by her feet upside down .

"Ah yesss. I never did decide what to do with thisss one." Basil chuckles. "So...rat. as your firssst job, /you/ get to decide the fox'sss fate...what ssshall we do with her?"

The vixen lets out a gasp. Appearently inktail has missed something while trying to exit the building. All that matters though is that there is a chance of survival given too her and she will be darned if she doesnt go for it.

"Tinderwick, budy. Remember how Inktail was kind to you? I...I gave you food, that one time...and...and I didnt beat you! Not like Scar, and and and I didn't call you names!" The bounty hunting vixen smiles widely and nervously at the rat while still hanging up side down.

#yep XD my origional idea was to let basil crush Scar though...XD also, the foxes fate is in your paws. :D#
Dylan Locke - Lizard mercenary
Rascal - Foxy food thief
Rasilisk - Lizard Advisor for Southsward
Liam Grey - Pudgy Pine Marten pirate
Npcs....so many npcs....

Offline Caterpillar

• Brother/Sister
  • Kudos Received: 4
  • "Better a witty fool than a foolish wit"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2015, 04:51:41 PM »
# Oh, she is so going to die! *not hesitating for a moment*  xD   Not yet sure how, but she will….…" #

"You're too kind, Mighty One", the rat said with a bow, as the  serpent complimented him before turning towards the vixen, yanking her free from her tight trap.

"So...rat. as your firssst job, you get to decide the fox'sss fate...what ssshall we do with her?"

The rat looked the upside-down hanging vixen and his expression turned thoughtful as he considered what would be done with the fox. Inktail's pleads seemed to go completely through his ears as if the rat didnät even hear them -- or didn't deem them important to listen. He just rubbed his chin, measuring the vixen with his eyes.

"If you do not wish to eat her now, Mighty One, then let her be use of you", he then said, after thinking it over. "After all, in the Inner Coil we had all the sacrifices perform  the final sacred service before sending them to you… She could help me polish your magnificent scales like our brethren polish every night the sacred statue of yours. "
Characters:

Jarret the Half-breed - a half-rat/mouse
Tinderwick Patchwork - a rat

Offline coolcoyote

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2015, 10:31:50 AM »
Inktail meets her end witha frightened squeak. That ungratefull rat! After all she did for him he is going to feed her to the snake!

It takes a moment for inktail to realize that the rat actually just saved her life, if only by stalling her grizzly fate. Perhaps this was the rats plan after all? Surely no beast is THIS mad! Right?

"Oh yes! I would be happy to serve! I can...uh,..uh...polish your scales!"

The snake dangles the vixen closer, "Do I look like my sscaless NEED polishing?" he lets the question hang for a long dangerous moment before breaking out into a smile, "Becaussse I know I do!"

"Ssslave. Go to the kitchen and fetch us something to eat. All of us. We wouldnt want our sacrifice to loose weight now would we?" placing th3 vixen back on the floor Basil prods her tummy with his tail. "The sacrifice will thussly begin polissshing the great and powerfull Bassilissk. When you get back rat you will tell me more about how this sacrifice process workssSSss...you know...to quiz your knowlage."

Basil was settling into having minions.

He may have to get more...
Rascal - Foxy food thief
Npcs....so many npcs....

Offline Caterpillar

• Brother/Sister
  • Kudos Received: 4
  • "Better a witty fool than a foolish wit"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2017, 06:58:18 AM »
# Alright then!  Let's get things rolling around here! #

A soft sigh of relief which was easy to overlook left from patched caped rat when the snake's dangerous expression widens into a big smile as the reptile approves the idea of his skin being polished.

"Cleaning your wondrous scales with just mere water wouldn't bring out their magnificentness, o Mighty One", the rat continued , making a deep bow. "Let me prepare a special balsam that will not only clean you but leave your scales shining like billions of starts"

With the snake's words, the rat's face lightens up into an eager smile. 

"Of course, O Mighty One. You can ask me anything you wish after I'm back! You there - " the rat spun around and pointed a commanding finger at Inktail, who was now lowered on the floor. " - make yourself useful while I'm gone and remove that blistering corpse out of the fireplace. Its burning stink is an insult to Ageless One sensitive nose"

And with that, almost happy dance in his steps, the alchemist hopped towards the kitchen, enthusiastic about carrying out the order he had been given.   
Characters:

Jarret the Half-breed - a half-rat/mouse
Tinderwick Patchwork - a rat

Offline coolcoyote

• Warrior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2017, 05:25:16 PM »
The fox is gently placed on the floor. She seems to cower before the snake, smiling nervously as she turns to the fire place. Rubbing her chin the bounty hunter decides that the best corse of action to get the body out of the fire place is to pull at it with an iron poker.

Several ghastly minutes go hy until Inktail manages this grizzely feat. The snake leans closer, over the fox's shoulder. "Are you...going to eat that?"

A moment later Inktail closes the kitchen door behind her. She seems to have a false smile plastered on her muzzle until the door closes. Inktail makes a long silent scream before being able to move again. "This is it." the fox steps over to the rat. "The snake is busy eating the otter. This is our chance to escape! Come on! Lets get out of here!"
Rascal - Foxy food thief
Npcs....so many npcs....

anything