Redwall's Legacy

Please login or register.

Users Online

23 Guests, 2 Users
Sierra, T.J.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2017, 05:20:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Most Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 257
  • Latest: Pask
Stats
  • Total Posts: 26348
  • Total Topics: 1347
  • Online Today: 36
  • Online Ever: 55
  • (October 30, 2012, 11:32:44 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 23
Total: 25

Site Updates

~ Make sure your email address and other information is up to date, so you don't miss any important information or emails that we send out pertaining to the forum.

~ Find our 'chatroom' in the main navigation bar and chit-chat with others!

~ Look through our 'gallery' in the main navigation bar and submit your artwork to be displayed!

~ If you need help to get acquainted (or re-acquainted) to the site please visit the following link:
 http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2495.0

~ 'Like' us on Facebook
- you don't need to have a facebook account to view the page. And if you don't, add it to your 'favorites'
https://www.facebook.com/Redwalls-Legacy-Online-160011034047022/

Author Topic: Survivor: Q&A + Updates  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Opal

• Dibbun
  • Kudos Received: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Survivor: Q&A + Updates
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 03:48:12 AM »
Totally! I wasn't sure about the arena at first, but it fits the story, and I'm just glad you guys are trying something new. Is there going to be anything for the other categories to do during that time, too? That would be really cool. Having a chance to show more of your character to the audience before the final cast is chosen is a pretty neat idea, I have to say.

Offline Sethorion

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Kudos Received: 30
  • "Scars have long memories"
    • View Profile
    • Redwall's Legacy
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »
    After the applications are accepted, and before the official contest begins, two things will happen: 1. The arena qualifiers (the "Reaping") will start, narrowing the fighter from sixteen to four; 2. The audience will begin voting for the characters they like most.
    While the Reaping is going on, characters from the other categories are allowed to get involved with each other in the story. It's a great time to get used to your character, find allies and motives, and make enemies.
Sijra               Raun               Mugru

"When choosing between two evils, I always choose the one I haven't tried before."

Offline Sethorion

• Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Kudos Received: 30
  • "Scars have long memories"
    • View Profile
    • Redwall's Legacy
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 10:13:52 PM »
    To make sure that the audience and contestants from Redwall Survivor forums will able to join us, we are going to postpone our contest until the second week of October. If you have already submitted an application, you do not need to re-apply. However, we will send out emails to our current contestants to make certain they will be able to join us.
    New dates have been posted to clarify the new date for the contest.
Sijra               Raun               Mugru

"When choosing between two evils, I always choose the one I haven't tried before."